Episode 015: The Truth Behind Starting A Business And Having A Baby With Jessica Dornieden
Mums in business, how do you run a business with a young baby in tow?
Starting a business while pregnant may sound like hard work, but with a plan and the right mindset, it can be done.
I love sharing inspirational success stories from female entrepreneurs. And in today’s episode my guest will tell us all about starting a business and having a baby. You’ll also learn how to become a virtual assistant from home and how to design an agency business model while pregnant or with a very young baby.
You Will Learn...
1. How to plan for the unknown and the unexpected, but also how to adapt to your circumstances when necessary.
2. How to create support systems in your personal life and your business life that allow you to successfully run a business with a young child at home.
3. What the key elements of transitioning to an agency business model are.
If you’ve enjoyed this episode and want to find out more about how you can work with me, click here. And if you’re a female entrepreneur who is looking for a low-risk way to get access to me and my community of committed female entrepreneurs who want to grow their businesses, the doors to my membership The Business Club for Grown Ups are currently open.
Did you know the Business Club for Grown Ups is more than just a podcast?
It’s a high-quality membership group for female entrepreneurs who take themselves – and their businesses – seriously. But it comes WITHOUT a premium price tag.
Members of the Business Club for Grown-Ups get:
1. Monthly Expert Content from me and my hand-picked expert guests, covering the things you need to know to build your business with ease
2. A fab members-only community of like-minded women who have your back, ready to cheer you on (and who may even end up working with you!)
AND HERE’S THE AWESOME PART – THE DOORS TO THE BUSINESS CLUB FOR GROWN UPS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME ARE NOW OPEN!
And if you sign up NOW you get to join for just £47 per month.
There’s no minimum contract, and you can cancel any time.
And the price you pay when you sign up will be fixed as long as you are a continuous member.
But you need to act fast!
I am ONLY offering this massively reduced monthly rate to the next 25 members.
To secure your membership for just £47 per month, you must act now.
Quite simply, the membership price will never be this low again.
So don’t miss out!
To find out more, visit: http://thebusinessclubforgrownups.com