Episode 014: The Traits That Make You A Terrible Employee But An Excellent Entrepreneur
Have you ever noticed how the traits that can frustrate you in a 9-5 job are also the skills that serve us well as entrepreneurs?
I always had entrepreneurial traits but didn’t know it until I started my small business. I saw my skillset as negative, and it wasn’t until starting my business that I realised a lot of my traits were actually strengths!
So with that in mind, what are the most important characteristics of a successful entrepreneur? And what does it take to be a successful business owner?
In today’s episode I’m exploring the most important characteristics of an entrepreneur, and explaining how learning to embrace them will make you a more successful entrepreneur.
You Will Learn...
1. Why certain aspects of your personality may hinder you in a 9-5 job but help you when building your own business.
2. How fully accepting and embracing your unique character can make you more fulfilled both in your personal and your professional life.
3. What are some of the traits and skills that can serve entrepreneurs really well.
Did you know the Business Club for Grown Ups is more than just a podcast?
It’s a high-quality membership group for female entrepreneurs who take themselves – and their businesses – seriously. But it comes WITHOUT a premium price tag.
Members of the Business Club for Grown-Ups get:
1. Monthly Expert Content from me and my hand-picked expert guests, covering the things you need to know to build your business with ease
2. A fab members-only community of like-minded women who have your back, ready to cheer you on (and who may even end up working with you!)
AND HERE’S THE AWESOME PART – THE DOORS TO THE BUSINESS CLUB FOR GROWN UPS MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME ARE NOW OPEN!
And if you sign up NOW you get to join for just £47 per month.
There’s no minimum contract, and you can cancel any time.
And the price you pay when you sign up will be fixed as long as you are a continuous member.
But you need to act fast!
I am ONLY offering this massively reduced monthly rate to the next 25 members.
To secure your membership for just £47 per month, you must act now.
Quite simply, the membership price will never be this low again.
So don’t miss out!
To find out more, visit: http://thebusinessclubforgrownups.com